Stardoll Cheats and More!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

OOTD Non-Superstars

I made annother OOTD that is ALL starcoins, so it's definitely non-superstar friendly although it's a bit pricy. (i'm not saying non-superstars cant get stardollars) And guess what?! There is an alternative outfit that uses the exact same shoes and pants but a different top! 
Outfit 1:
Everything is from Pretty n' Love. I started with some basic white Leggings on page 6 and a Floating Flowers Top from page 3 then layered a Sheer Floral Cardigan from page 1 over the floating flowers top. And to complete the look, I added Spring Platform Clogs from page 2. The total cost is 322 SCs.

Outfit 2:
Everything is from Pretty n' Love. I wore a Water Color Blouse and Spring Platform Clogs, both from page 2. Then I added some white Leggings from page 6 and a Purple Bow Belt from page 5. The total cost is 293 SCs.

No comments:

Post a Comment